Use this service to request a contraceptive pill repeat prescription. This form is for non-urgent queries.
You can use this service if you:
- are registered as a patient with Manchester Medical or a resident in, and are currently in, the UK
- are over 16 years old but you may use this service to contact the practice about a person you care for who is under 16
- have had a blood pressure check within the last 6 months and can tell us the result
Before you start
If you have not had a blood pressure check within the last 6 months, contact your pharmacist to arrange one and submit this form when you have the result.
We’ll ask you for:
- your first and last name, date of birth, sex, postcode, email and phone number
- if applicable, the details of the person you are completing the form on behalf of
Find out about other ways to order your prescriptions.