The audit process
- Manchester Integrative Medical Practice
- The audit was conducted on 13/09/2023
We have tested against the AA standard of WCAG 2.1. This requires meeting both the A and AA standard, as the standards are cumulative.
We have also checked the site meets the legislative requirements of the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 as regards to accessibility statements.
We identified and tested a sample of at least one page which contains:
- all the different elements and patterns used on the website such as different navigation elements, content elements, or content types
- the journeys which are expected to be completed through the site (such as requesting an appointment, or checking when the surgery is open)
- the varying technologies in use
- any pages particularly relevant to users with accessibility needs, such as the accessibility statement and contact details
The test was scope limited in order to align with our internal areas of responsibility and therefore any links to websites or software that we do not own or manage cannot be guaranteed to be compliant.
The audit consisted of:
- a technical conformance check
- the use of automated tools
- the use of assistive technology
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
All sample pages passed the A and AA standard of WCAG 2.1.
Setup used to complete the audit
- a computer with multi-screens large enough to use developer sidebars
- an Apple iPhone
- a modern Android phone
- Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, text-only browsers
- Nu HTML Checker
- NVDA screen reader
- VoiceOver screen reader
- developer mode
- ARC Toolkit
- Alt Text Tester
- High Contrast